Cuisinart Cordless Programmable Electric Jug KettleView draw
valued at $159.00
Cuisinart Chef's iA+ 6 Piece Cookware SetView draw
valued at $599.00
At Your Home Depot, we reward our loyal customers by holding fortnightly lucky draws where customers can win great prizes, simply by making a purchase online.
By making a purchase online, greater than the minimum purchase specified on this web page, customers will automatically be entered into the draw to win fantastic kitchenware, giftware and cooking items. We've got up to $10,000 worth of prizes to giveaway!
Each fortnight the lucky winner will be notified via email, so make sure your personal details are correct so you don't miss out. All you're required to do is reply to the notification with a photo of yourself, so that we can post it on our website and we'll ship the prize out to you.
Minimum spending amount for entry: $100
Winning has never been so easy, so what are you waiting for? Start shopping today!
NSW PERMIT NUMBER: LTPM/12/00772
Terms & Conditions Of Lucky Draw:
Enter the draw by creating an account online at www.yourhomedepot.com.au, filling in your details including email address and make a purchase online above the minimum spending amount as specified on the Lucky Draw page. Existing customers are required to log on and make a purchase above the minimum spending amount. Purchases above the minimum spending amount automatically enter a customer into the lucky draw.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry.
2. Each promotion commences from the day it first appears on the website and closes when it ceases to appear on the website, which will be approximately two weeks in duration.
3. Entry is only open to persons over the age of 18 who purchase from www.yourhomedepot.com.au above the required minimum spending amount. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families, together with agencies and/or companies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family refers to spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent).
4. You may enter competitions only once per purchase.
5. Winners will be notified via email within 7 days of the draw and upon notification are required to submit a photograph of themselves via email for their prize to be sent out. The promoter accepts the photograph in good faith that it is a true representation of that person and is not liable to the extent permitted by the law for any misrepresentations.
6. By submitting a photograph, the entrant grants the promoter a non-exclusive, royalty–free, perpetual license to publish that content on the website. The winner's name and photograph will be posted on www.yourhomedepot.com.au.
7. The promoter can use the uploaded photograph in any way, now and in the future. The promoter also reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
8. Should the winner fail to respond to the email from Your Home Depot requesting a submission of the winner's photograph within 7 days of the email being sent, the prize will be returned to the prize pool and an Unclaimed Prize Draw will be conducted. In the event this occurs, the winner will have no claim to the prize.
9. Winners warrant that they have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, for the content they contribute, that their content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
10. The Promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use their personal information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine, in its absolute discretion, that they are not eligible to win a prize.
11. Prize values mentioned in competitions are at the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, and are correct at time of publishing. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring during the promotion.
12. Draw decisions are final in relation to any aspect of the competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. Winners are drawn randomly from a database of entries the following day that the promotion is withdrawn from the website at Your Home Depot, 1/42 Carrington Road, Castle Hill NSW 2154.
14. Prizes will be despatched via post to winners within 30 days from the close of promotion. Where there are delays in the promoter receiving goods, prizes will be sent as soon as possible.
15. It is the responsibility of participants to ensure their member details are current. The promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost due to change of address or contact details, and there are no replacement prizes.
16. The promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality / suitability / merchantability of any of the goods/ services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
17. All entries become the property of www.yourhomedepot.com.au
18. The promoter reserves the right to alter the terms & conditions at their discretion.
19. The Promoters are www.yourhomedepot.com.au owned by Your Home Depot Pty Ltd ABN: 25 126 946 398. Located 1/42 Carrington Road, Castle Hill NSW 2154.